28.10.15

Traditional Intteligence

You and I know, the weakest point in the most sophisticated technology, SOP, procedure etc is human. Malaysian authorities are 'corrupted lot'....you say. But who bribes them. Businessmen! From which race [majority]? GOT YOU! you feel insulted already.

In Vietnam just very recently [this week], locals are demonstrating....Chinese get out! Apparently this race are starting to have similar issues in many other countries.


Sorry...I am just re-reporting.

What Ive just exposed above is a very basic propaganda of hatred. This is one of the initial move to recruit a 'friend', a supporter and a sympathiser. What I was doing is an act of 'subversion', in a real sense. I can make you to become a terrorist if I want. Join IS voluntarily. Or join a tabligh group. Or join any NGO such as Islamic Relief.

Back to the 1st sentence, I may be able to get a useless piece of info from your country....in the beginning. Later after some 'stupid' discussion, I will make you to believe SOP is everywhere. I can xerox from internet, I can create....and I think your SOP is just like ordinary SOP. You will deny that and I tell you....let us make comparison.

Good speakers can turn around a decent man
In the 'int' world, any stupid looking person is a suspect. The more a person is close to you, the more suspicious he should be. Today, the whole family is involved. That make your job easier. He may make the 1st move and that will give you to respond by what we call counter intelligence.

So far....no high tech equipment is being 'deployed'.

In the Malay Federation, about 10 yrs before 2nd World War, Japanese int were already here. They impersonate as barbers and bicycle repair shop [majority]. They move freely making detail maps of the peninsular including trek path. Allied Forces cant stop their advanced because they knew every 'short cuts'. They used bicycles to move! They created 'story' that they would attack Spore from the sea and that made Allied Forces to focus on every beach. That is the beauty of 'traditional intelligence'.

Sila klik di sini untuk cadangan & pertanyaan